1. In this Disclaimer the following is understood:
o web page: every web page in which the editor places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;
o editor: the authorized editor of the web page;
o use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
o you: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
o content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
o damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
2. All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
3. The editor will actualise and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The editor provides content of the web page AS IS, without any guarantee concerning it’s soundness, aptitude for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use only.
5. The editor is not liable for any damage which has occured or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the web page or to the impossibility to use the web page.
6. The editor may alter or remove the web page from the internet at all times and without prior notice. The editor is not liable for any consequence(s) due to alteration or removal of the web page.
7. Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by the editor and as such the editor makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters. You are responsible for all data and requests which you send from the web page.
9. The editor reserves the right to deny your access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence the editor may monitor your access to the web page.
10. You will protect the editor, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the web page and/or your violation of any law, regulation or rights of third parties.
11. When interacting with the RetailEconomics website, we ask that you are respectful in your actions and comments. Healthy debates are encouraged but respect for others is a must. Please do not post:
o Profanity, abusive language or personal/character attacks
o Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity as determined by RetailEconomics
o Advertisements and business solicitations
o Chain letters or ‘spam’
12. RetailEconomics social media team reserves the right to remove posts we deem inappropriate or offensive or any posts which meet the aforementioned content exclusions. We also reserve the right to terminate involvement by fans who post such content.
13. For your safety, never include your phone number, email address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
14. The views and opinions expressed on the RetailEconomics website do not necessarily represent those of RetailEconomics. RetailEconomics cannot be held responsible for accuracy, currency or reliability of information posted by external parties.
Joost van der Laan
J.W. van der Laan Marketing & Logistics BV
Ermelo, The Netherlands